Generalized lymphadenopathy, suspicion of lymphoma. Have visible parotid lymph node, low grade fever, exhaustion. Help?

Hi! Last April I noticed a swollen lymph node on my groin area that appeared along with consistent low grade fever. I had a CBT but nothing came up. The node was about 1.5-2cm and stayed the same until September when I found another small swollen occipital lymph node. I also had rib cage pain in both sides with some red spots on my low abdomen. I visited the doctor (due to bone pain and extreme fatigue) who told me that it was shingles and diagnosed generalized lymphadenopathy and I was referred for FNAB in my inguinal lymph node. They told me that I might have lymphoma. The biopsy showed a reactive lymph node and it was recommended a follow up in January to check if the size of the lymph node changes. Additionally,I had a lump on my right rib cage but they said it is a lipoma.Meanwhile, last week my left parotid lymph node became visible and enlarged feels firm and extends from my left jaw to the ear.I do have low grade fever that comes and goes and I am always exhausted.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012