Generalized lymphadenopathy and rash. Treated with Doxy. Blocked ear canal. Why nose bleed?

Hello. I am a healthy 26 y/o F with limited medical history. 9 months ago I had generalized lymphadenopathy and a rash and was treated with Doxy. During that time, besides the other swollen lymph nodes, I noticed a hard lump behind my right jaw directly under my earlobe . One month ago I was treated with Augmentin for a sinus infection. Since then the lump I mentioned has been hard, tender to touch and often feels tight . It has also grown slightly. I also experience a fullness in my neck and noticed 1 other node swollen further down my neck on the same side. Occasionally I experience positional vertigo with fast movement of my head to the right and also feel that I cannot relieve the pressure in my right ear when attempting valsalva maneuvers. At times the nasal drainage I have is bright red blood. I am concerned about a blocked ear canal or some sort of cancer such as parotid gland or sinus related. I have been referred to an ENT, but it will takes weeks to be seen. What is your opinion and do you feel this could be related to cancer?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012