Generalized itching, had unprotected sex, flaky foreskin and penis head. Could it be herpes?

I have an itch over my whole body but no rash at all. I have recently had unprotected sex. When I peel back my foreskin I have a flaky foreskin and penis head. I have never had a herpes outbreak but i just want to see whether these symptoms are more like male thrush or herpes. I have had spots on and off both buttocks for several years, I think as they are on both buttocks it is to do with sweating as the spots never hurt or leave painful sores but again, I have seen that spots on buttocks could be herpes under some circumstances so i just want to check really as I keep getting anxious that it could be herpes and then more relaxed thinking that it is more likely male thrush. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012