Generalized burning sensation, white indentations near head on shaft. Bacterial infection?

I have a slight burning sensation all over. What appears to be white indentations near the head on te shaft and one at the brown ring. It looks as if part of my skins thickness has decreased like maybe it s being eaten?? Starting to see a slight bit of skin peeling under head, is this a bacterial infection?? The burning all over has persisted for about 2 and a half or 3 weeks now. I tried antifungal hasn t seemed to stop it.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
I would be pleased to answer your question .

From your description of the lesions it looks like you have an Ulcer . If the skin is eaten up , it means an ulcer might be present . It would be important to get it checked from your Dermatologist or the Physician to rule out an STD or even Cancer .

It would be important to get certain tests done and also to rule out some pathological conditions which can be treated at an early stage before complications set in .
It can be a viral or bacterial infection . Anti fungal creams will not help to stop this condition .

Please meet the doctor as early as possible .

Thanks and Take care