Generalized body itching. Taken antihistamine. Have stomach trouble, cramps, nausea, concentrated urine

I am awake at 4am because of a total body itching. Hands feet everything. It started yesterday morning and I took and antihistamine and it went away for a few hours but came back with a venegence this am. It seems like internal rather than external cause. I have been having stomach issues for the last couple months, with some cramps and nausea . Thought it was the flu but still feel slightly nauseous after I eat. Have noticed my urine is concentrated in the morning as well. Have had a few headaches in the last few days.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013