General malaise,drank too much. How long will I be feeling run down?

I went to med press, yesterday, diagnosed with a uti , waiting for the culture to come back. no fever , back aches, etc, in good general health. have me on macro something and a pill that makes you pee orange. feel a little better, but very weak and tired, general malaise . Walked a little this morning. I have had weird dreams since this started 2 days ago. Knew I had something last week down there, but had a wedding, drank to much, then bang. How long will I be feeling so run down. Will see my doc in a day or two if not up to snuff soon, MM
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012