General loose motion 3 times a day, took Cifran CT, still no improvement. Type 2 diabetic. Should continue medicine ?

I was having general loose motion 3 times a day and problem was persisting for a few days. I started on Cifran CT ( 500mg ciprofloxacin + 600mg tinidazole ) three days back, taking two tablets daily. Now the situation is improved, but still there is a bit of a problem. Should I continue medicine for 2 more days or stop ? I am a type 2 diabetic having 500mg +1000mg metaformin daily
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012