General anxiety disorder, on setraline. Discontinuing drug caused dull pain in left breast, restless. Causes ?

hi, am AAAAA from ghana, for some time back i was diagnose to have general anxiety disorder , i was put on setraline for close to a year which only help a little to reduce some of the symptoms, i abandoned the drug for some time now. Now i have this dull pain in my left breast and become confuse sometimes, restless and aggressive especially when am a week to my period. I want to know what is causing this
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012