Gay unprotected anal sex. Have headaches, sore throat, fever. Is it STD?

Dear Doctor, I recently had gay unprotected anal sex and I was the receiver during the moment. My partner, who was a stranger, told me that he was tested back in January of this year, and said he had no STD/HIV, and we had sex for about 20-25 minutes. After, I deepthroated him, and and made out for a little. After that, I left and took a shower then fell asleep. About an hour or had past, and I woke up with a sore throat and a slight headache. It has been two days now, and my sore throat is basically gone, but now I have a runny nose, and a slight fever and headaches every so often. He did not ejaculate inside me, but I cannot say whether or not pre-ejaculation was present. Basically what I am wanting is some reassurance on whether or not I have a huge risk of an STD/HIV if by chance he was telling the honest truth. He works in the medical field, and I know that for a fact is true and says he gets tested because of his job. I am only 18 and I realize that I made a huge mistake, but I just want to know if my symptoms are signs of hiv/std or if it is just that he got me sick.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013