Gay male, have sticky fluid through anus during anal intercourse. Cause?

I am a 26 year old male. I am gay and have no STD s. I have noticed that when my partner and I are having anal intercourse, that there is a sticky fluid that very closely resembles ejaculate coming from my anus . It is not my partners. I have noticed it as well when I anally masturbate. I have never felt any pain or burning that would make me think that something is torn or scratched. It has the same smell as semen and is sticky and thick like semen. My question is, am I leaking semen from my anus or is my prostate torn?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Your doubt is not at all good because semen cannot leak through to anus, and therefore you don't have to worry about that. If there is no pain or burning or itching before or after masturbation or gay practice, there is nothing to worry. The liquid could be left over semen, or the dust and liquid wastes.
Don't be anxious unnecessarily.
Good luck.