Gay male, have intense itching on inner thighs, butt, lower belly, above armpits, intense at night, have heavy bruising post scratching. HIV?

I am a 20 year old male and i have been expiriencing very intense itching on my inner thighs, butt lower belly and the area just below my armpits also along my neck and coller bone. The Itching seems to be the worst/ most intense at night that it will wake me from my sleep because of the urge to scratch and it seems i get itchier and itchier the more i scratch. I do feel a little itchy during the day but it seems i am able to control it or not scratch as much as at night. At night it seems my inner thighs and butt seem to be the itchiest that i have began to wake up with bruising on these areas also some bruising under my armpit. I have no rash or any sign of anything out of the ordinary just the urge to scratch and the bruises i have began to get. I do have a very mild case of psoraisis only area affected is a small scale behind my right ear and on my left elbow . I dont have any scabs on my body that are leading me to itch. I have been hiking about 3-4 times a week and it seems like it began as i started to excersise more but it just has been getting more and more intense at first it was just on my lower belly but it seems its began to spread. At first it was not as concerning but the bruising has began to worry me a little. I have been sleeping only in my underware also could this contribute to more itchiness? I am also a gay male, could these potentially be the symptoms of hiv? i have been trying to diagnose myself and it seems there are many possibilities that can lead to ittching. I am going to get tested this week however i would like some input on what i could have..
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012