Gay, had bleeding post using the vibrator several times in the anus with stools. Worrisome?

Yes, I am a 19 year gay male, I used a big green vibrator in the shower after I loosened up with some lube and every time I put it in my anus and took it back out I got poop on it. So I rinsed it off and put in back in me, took it out, rinsed it off. ...and I did it like 10 times but after a liitle while I pulled it out and I seen blood on it. I think I was a little to ruff with it even though I was really loose. I noticed just before I seen the blood when the non vibrating vibrator was in me I felt really strongly that I had to poop. That s what it felt like as I was moving it back and forth in me. But now, I think my rectum is poop free, I think I cleaned it out, lol. ....however I do feel fine, I just wonder if it s something I should be worried about. I don t feel any pain or ect. ....I feel fine. ....please email me an answer, I m very worried, even though it could be nothing and is just a normal condition from being a little to ruff. My email is: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012