Gay feelings, erections on seeing man's parts, was addicted to homosexuality earlier. Have my hormones changed?

In my childhood when I was studying in primary school level I got an approach with a guy and I make fun with him and in upcoming days I was entirely addict with homosexual. But I have lot of thoughts to live like a man and like to marry a woman. At this situation in my family they are searching a bride for me. I confused now for me my cock is not at all standing by seeing a girl nude but it is functioning when I see the man tool. So I need your explanation about is I am ok for a real life or I was totally changed as a gay. In your answer only my life is there. I need the brief explanation about my hormone changes in my body.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012