Gave birth to a child using caesarean sectionn, work in a cruise ship, hard work. Can I continue after 5 months?

i am working in a cruise ship, in the dining i do walk a lot and run like a chicken there to serve the guest for the fast service and do lifting the heavy trays and plates and the glass rack! im coming back this december because i already finish my maternity leave. and the problem is i just deliver my baby last July 27,2012 in a cesarian section, so i only have 5 months rest in home then i am going back to work again on the ship. 5 months rest is that enough to go back and work again? and is it also ok to walk and run too much for a cesarian like me?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012