Gave birth some days ago. Now having constant pooping and cracking in ears. Permanent cure?

Hi, I gave birth 6 days ago and since then I have had a constant popping and crackling in my ears. It feels like a build up of pressure that suddenly releases. I may be wrong but feel that it may have something to do with the epidural that I received an hour prior to delivering. The anethetist took quite a while to administer the epidural and then it did not take correctly giving relief on one side only. I am very worried that this may lead to permanent hearing problems.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012