Gastroscopy shows stomach ulcers. On antibiotics. Had severe swelling in ankles, feet, eyelids. Inter-related?

I had a gastroscopy and was diagnosed with the beginning of stomach ulcers , I was put onto a 2 week course of antibiotics (Moxypen & Klarithran) which I m still taking as well as Topzole, for the last 3 days I have had severe swelling of my ankles and feet and even my eyelids are swollen and I feel flushed all the time, could there be a relation between the symptoms and the medication??
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012