Gastrointestinal ailment, nausea, back pain, watery stool with metallic odor. Is that food poisoning?

For the second time in as many months I have experienced a sudden two day gastrointestinal ailment. It starts with waves of severe nausea followed by sharp abdominal pain between the sternum and navel. I feel as though I have to defecate but its either a false alarm or very little. Then I start having symmetrical back pain about half way up my back. It is a persistent dull pain. This ends with very watery stool that has a strange metallic odor. The food particles in it were from 2 days previous and I had not eaten since that time due to a total lack of appetite . The first time around I wrote it off as possible food poisoning . Now I am slightly concerned.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013