Gastro-infection, vomiting, stomach pain. Given emset. Done ultrasound. Suggest?

Hello, my daughter is down with some gastro infection. She was given peri norm 7.5 ml on Saturday as she was vomiting and the whole day she was on Limca/ sprite. And one or two salted biscuits.. Then Saturday eve I got the medi changed from her doctor and on Sunday I gave her emset 7.5 ml thrice, vomitings stopped and on Sunday night she had lil bit of chicken. Today she vomited around 4 am, I gave her emset, since 8 in the morning she is complaining of pain in her stomach and on both the sides, dr advised Oflomac m and cyclopam. Then again in d eve the pain was acute so dr asked us to get an ultrasound done, reports are ok and for stomach pain he as now given drotin 7.5 ml.. N doctor has advised us to get her admitted in the morning if the pain persists....she is on liquid drinks since Saturday and what should I do if agin she has acute pain in stomach...plz advise....
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013