Gastritis, stomach irritation. On albuterol, prevacid. Stool test shows IBS. Treatment?

Symptoms started exactly six months ago, Heart Palpitations, sweat, urge to go to the bathroom, having the runs, nausea , chest pains. I ignored the signs thinking i ate something that week, but it was getting worse as i drove in my car each time to do errands or travel. I went to the Doctor and they drew my blood and found nothing. They claimed from my previous history of being ashtmatic and mild heartburn maybe that could have been the cause of it, but in my history of those diagnosis it was always being controlled by Albuterol and Prevacid. So they gave me a stool check. A month later it showed up as if i have IBS Irritable Bowel Syndrome along with Anxiety because of the way i been feeling i was prescribed Paxil which i think is making my chest pains worse. I m currently following up with that. I was scheduled for an Endoscopy last month. After the endoscopy, Good news they found no Ulcer and no Cancer but found Gastritis and lots of irritation in the stomach i was prescribed Dexilant and have to do a follow up. Now for the past two weeks i been getting severe chest pains with numbness of the left arm i have an appt this week with my other doctor for that, that is currently not known what it is. Forgot to add i was also diagnosed with Insomnia and COPD. Please let me know what I eat and how much time will it take to recover. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012