Gastritis, cramps under chest and above belly button, excessive burping. Causes and cure?

Hi Dr., all day Monday I have been gassy. Then last night I experienced some cramping under my chest but above my belly button. Still the cramping comes and goes today but is very uncomfortable. I moved my bowels last night and twice already today. Also, I drank some hot green tea this morning and had steel cut oats with flax seed oil and apple juice for breakfast. It feels like hunger pains but I know it isn t. I have been burping a bit as well and I do not have a temperature. Thank you for your help
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013