Gastritis, constipation, recurrent headaches. Ayurvedic medicine easy fresh taken. Advise?

Sir, I am Raghav, 41 yrs old, have worked in different shifts. I have gastritis for the last 15-20 years. As you could also guess, I have associated issues like constipation and recurrent head-aches. of-late, these issues have become so severe that I get very frequent head-aches. I used many medicines that did not work. Finally, 'Easy Fresh', an ayurvedic medicine helped me in getting free motions. It appears that for the last one week, even this stopped working on me. I am getting continuous headache for the last 3 days, today it is severe. Please advise.
YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013