Gastritis, chest pain, excessive hunger post intake of Azithromycin for strep throat. Natural remedy?

So, I m pretty sure i have Gastritis caused from Azithromycin , taking 500MG doses every day for the past couple days(Dr s orders, for strep throat ) and I ve had immense stomach/ chest pain , right around where the ribs end and stomach begin, been unable to hold down much of anything, while all the time being voraciously hungry, but full at the same time(due to gas i would imagine). I have no insurance and need some kind of solution, i work 6 days a week and cannot afford to be crippled like this. Please if there is anything over-the-counter or even natural. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012