Gastritis, burning sensation in penis. Taking allopathic, ayurvedic medication. Cure for symptoms?

hello doctor i had first gastritics problem then i had suffer from urinary problem means fluctuation of urine time to time sometimes burning in pennis also i went many gastritics and urologist they donot solve my problem this problem occurs since for 4 years before to till now i test many lab test as well as cystoscopu, ultrasound , video x-ray from that report it gives positive result. i take many medicine (alopathic as well as ayurvedi ) but it is not fruitful for me. if you have any solution please tell me.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013