Gastritis, acidity, pain under rib cage, swollen liver. Temporary relief with antacids. Permanent remedy with medicines?

hello sir,i am suffering from serious problem of gastric and acidity problem from the past 1 year.i often face serious pain in right side of upper abdomen under rib cage once or twice in a month.i also had an ultrasound of upper abdomen,everything was alright my doctor said due ti swollen liver i am having this problem.he suggested me some medicines like pantocid, domperidone ,pantaprazole and other antacids,i very often take mucaine gel antacid but it gives temporary relief.i dont know what to do please guide me.some times my upper right side gets hard and it pains alot.i want to exactly abiut this problem and suggest me some appropriate medicine to get relief from this problem.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012