Gastritis, H pylori infection, taken antibiotics. Felling hungry, stomach pain after eating egg white

Hello Doc, ive been suffering from severe gastritis and got diagnosed with H pylori 3 months ago. my doc put me on antibiotic medication for 14 days followed by 1 months of Esmoparazole and Bifilac.but he did not call me for the follow up and neither i know if the H Pylori is gone off my stomach or not. i have similar symptom which was before medication.the gas forms quickly within 1 hour whatever i eat and have this unusual kind of hunger pangs.extremely hungry within 3 hours. Since the past 12 years i experience severe stomach pain after consuming Egg white. the doc did protein tolerance test through blood and said it is not the problem with protein. Please help. Sangita, 29, Kathmandu, nepal
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012