Gastric problems, stomach pain, discomfort on left side. Due to kidney stones?

i m a 28 years old man having gastric problem. i get stomach pain on entering and after having meal, which last for sometime. i am not getting any vomiting sensation and my daily routine is also fine. but i feel uncomfortable in my stomach mainly on left side. its a kind of burning pain, which usually increases on empty stomach and in morning time. i m not getting this pain, is this a symptom of kidney stone?. what is problem with me? please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013