Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that you are having increased acid secretion in the stomach resulting in gastritis
You should also get yourself investigated for H. pylori, a common cause for the symptoms you have mentioned.
You should follow a healthy lifestyle and follow some precautions like :-
1. Avoid spicy/oily foods.
2. Avoid cigarette/alcohol.
3. Donot miss a meal.
4. Avoid gas forming foods like peas, legumes, cabbage,etc.
5. Avoid mental/emotional stress.
6. Donot talk while eating and eat slowly.
7. Always wash your hands before eating.
8. Do exercise regularly.
9. Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water daily.
10. Donot self medicate, especially with pain killers and steroids
You can take antacid
20 mg once a day along with Domperidone
10 mg for relief of your symptoms. Taking digestive enzymes preparation containing fungal diastase and pepsin will also be helpful.
If the symptoms persists, get yourself examined and investigated clinically.
I hope this is helpful to you.