Gastric problems, stomach gas moving towards head, headache. Treatment options?

sir, i am suffering from too much gastric problem and pass frequently gas from anus , after felling gas in stomach gas move towards the head , and extreme pain start in my head some time only one side some time both side of the head, that pain was unable to bear that pain was too much,, this cause taken mostly in the evening time, it occurred mostly every day. sir can you brief me why it happen and what is exact region for this pain ,,,
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013