Gastric problems, itching in rectum. Taking becelac pb tablets. Sigmoidoscopy normal. Treatment?

i have been suffering from severe gas problems from last 6 months....sometimes i even feel some itching in the rectum ....i consulted a Gastroenterologist & he suggested me to undergo sigmoidoscopy which showed that everything is normal...but the problem is still persisting & the gases start liberating as soon as i sit at my pace to work which makes me feel really embarrassing & uncomfortable...i m taking becelac pb tablets & an antiobiotic called norfloxin tz....plese give your suggestion as to what i shud do now...???
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012