Gastric problems, continuous burping throughout the day, bloating, addicted to smoking and alcohol. Diet advise?

Dear Doctor, i am suffering from gastric problems for the last 4 yrs, its mostly burping through out the day and in recent times i have episodes of stomach bloating , my food diet is generally of mixed type mostly of high fat (non-veg and diary such as cheese) and vegetarian besides smoking and also consuming alcohol. can you please advise me for the best food diet i can adopt, i feel its tough to cut back my lifestyle completely. Regards, Rajesh
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012