Gastric problem, vomiting sensation, occasional mild stomach pain. Pentaguard- d, sucrafil-o prescribed. Suggestions?

I am having Gastric problem and the symptoms are vomitting sensation sometimes associated with mild stomach pain. But the problem is rare and once in a while. Probably the frequency is once in 3 to 4 months. I visited a doctor and he prescribed me to take Pentagaurd D and one more syrup call sucrafil-o. Both should be taken twice a day and before food. Suggest me if i can take the same if have a recurrence of this problem as a SOS. Please help me in understanding how safe is it to use the medicine. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013