Gastric problem. Diagnosed with ITP plus Osteoarthritis and IBS plus diverticular. Taking Azathioprine, Lansaprozole. Advise?

i hav e been diagnosed with ITP plus Osteoarthritis and IBS plus diverticular. I am taking prescribed Azathioprine for the ITP - at last count my platlets were 63 (up from 6.)I also take Lansaprozole to protect my stomach. Have aslo just recently persuaded my haematology consultant to let me resume taking multi vit. supplement and glucosamine (1000mgs)I suspected that the lansoprasole was making my arthritic pain uch more severe with every joint and muscle painful. I therefore stopped taking it - one week ago- and the joint/muscle pains have improved dramatically. However I have had a resurgence iof gastric problems. I aslo suspect a wh4eat/gluten intoleance. Can you offer any advice? thank you
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013