Gastric, motion problems, itching and burning sense around lower abdomen area. Motion test found mucus, taking Cifran CT. Other medication ?

HI.. i have a serious gastric & motion problems, just undergone for motion test and the result said that mucus found.. so doctor suggested me to take CIFRAN CT 500 mg for 3 days course. Now i am feeling brisk and ok. but still i have the itching & burning sense around my lower abdomen area. just want to know i shall continue the drug for few more days, or suggest me any other tablet which can cure the problem completely.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012