Gastric issue and obesity. Why is chest in pain, left hand in pain? Why is there numbness?

hi i have an obicity problem where if i eat something my stomach is getting full with gastrict and with small amount of food also leads to an gastrict ple advice what to eat and what not to eat, and apart from this i have an chest pain where my left hand is paining severe, do i have an heart problem? if left hand is paining that leads to heart problem? ple advice, and legs and hands are getting numbness if i sleep or sit, even i walk for long distance daily but this numbness is heavy for me, ple advice
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012