Gasoline emitting from chest, bad odour. What could be remedy?

For the past 3 years off and on, I have had a gasoline/diesel fuel smell emitting from my chest . Both odors give me terrible headaches when they I smell them around a vehicle, and it is awful when it smells like it is on me and I cannot wash/scrub it off. The bad part no one else seems to be able to smell it on my or my clothes. The problem has become so bad I cannot sleep. It seems to be centralized right in the center of the chest. A fan blowing on me makes the smell worse for me. PLEASE help if you can I have not slept in 3 nights nothing seems to help.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. From the description, it is clear that you have hallucinations / delusions which are mental disorders and need to be treated by a psychiatrist. But nothing to worry. There are treatments available and these can be cured.

For the time being, learn to ignore the odor of gasoline / diesel which is emitting from your body. As no other person can smell or feel it, believe that it is fake and you are imagining it and worrying unnecessarily. Stop taking note of that smell and eventually it should go off. Do consult a psychiatrist.

Hope this clears your doubt. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.