Gas trouble, irregular nature of stool. Normal test results. What could be this?

hi doctor , i am 33 years old from india .i am suffering from lot of gas which is unable to discharge from time to time because of which i have slight discomfort under my left rib cage . it is all most a year . some time my stool is small some time normal sometime loose . i have got my CT abdormen done and cbc liver function test ect at different fortunately all is clear , but my problem is still there i have shown to 4 doctors till now . whey talk bout ibs or they dont talk only . i think a lot and take sleeping pil ,i have not lost weight but lost inches .stopped alcohol from two years no smoking , please guide me .regards Saurabh
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013