Gas problem with chest pain. Taking rolewin and zenpride. Had done angioplasty. Could this be a stable angina?

DR i am a male age 54 and an heart patient under went 2 angioplasty 1st one in 2001 and 2nd one in 2012... i am perfectly fit and under medication ...for past few days i have pain in chest area and irregular bowel moment feel gas formation the gas releases i feel relaxed but again after few hours reoccurance of pain surfaces. i am taking Rolewin & Zenpride tablets prescribed by Dr. for past 4 days still the problem persists. Is there any other solution? or will it be a stable angina? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013