Gas problem, blood pressure shoots up in extreme cases, have different medicines prescribed by doctor, cardiologist. Suggestion?

hi doctor , i am having gas problem it is the morning 8 to 10 in the morning and 4to6 in the evening when in extreme my blood pressure shoots up 110/160 once in a doctors have given the following medicine.sac-250 saccharomyces boulardii(lyophilized) and levo gastrol and a liquid aciloc-s suspension for ten days. For bp my cardiologist has given me metolarxr-25 , razel 5 and repace 25 please suggest
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012