Gas, mood swings, difficulty sleeping, pimples, hardness under pelvic bone. Possible pregnancy?

Im wondering about a possible pregnancy? If I am pregnant I would be 9 weeks tomorow! I have some symptoms, but not many? Like: Lots of Gas! Very Very Moody! Have a hard time sleeping at night! Pimples on my face horrible! I have been also noticing that there is hardness under my pelvic bone, that you can feel about a centameter above my pelvic bone? I don t know if that s because of a possible pregnancy? I have never noticed it there before! I have checked my lower belly down there since the first time I have ever had sex, and I ve never felt it! I ve always been able to push my fingers under my pelvic bone w/o running into anything besides my skin!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013