Gas formation in stomach, pain, weight loss, tiredness, indigestion. Causes?

Please write your health query. Also mention your age, height, weight and medical history. A detailed query is important to get you a relevant answer from the doctor. my stomach problem has been starting for nearly 1 yeaer, what ever having food after that loat of gyas forming, and sometimes stomach pain, and also weight loss , very tierd , before 1 year back my body weight 65 kilograms, and now 57 kilograms. my height is 172cm. and indigetion is not abosrbing the body. i am 27 years old
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer