Gas, cramps, nausea, upper abdomen full, feel burp. No fatty foods. Took herbs ,probiotic. Recommendations

I have had ongoing stomach problems for many months now (gas, cramps, nausea) and have a constant feeling in my upper abdomen like being full, or maybe gas/bubble just sitting there (at top of rib cage). I almost feel like I need to burp, but i cant. just pressure there, almost like I want to vomit. Its extremely uncomfortable. I have tried cutting out different foods like dairy, wheat etc, but nothing seems to help. I dont eat much fatty foods, am vegetarian and eat lots of veges, wholegrains etc. I get worse cramps when I eat fruit so stay away from that. Its making it hard to even go to work. I have seen a naturopath who gave me herbs and a probiotic, this has helped a bit but not alot. Any suggestions please??
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013