Gas Problem and pain in stomach

Dear Doctor, when ever i am eat some thing. it create gas in my stomach. and whe gas is formed .pain in my stomach. plz suggest me
Asked On : Fri, 26 Sep 2008
Hi, if your gas pains are caused by another health problem, treating the underlying condition may offer relief. Otherwise, bothersome gas is generally treated with dietary measures, lifestyle modifications or over-the-counter medications. Although the solution isn't the same for everyone, with a little trial and error, most people are able to find some relief. Diet The following dietary changes may help reduce the amount of gas your body produces or help gas move more quickly through your system: * Try to identify and avoid the foods that affect you the most. Some of the worst offenders for many people include beans, onions, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, artichokes, asparagus, pears, apples, peaches, prunes, sugar-free candies and chewing gum, whole-wheat bread, bran cereals or muffins, beer, sodas and other carbonated beverages, milk, cream, ice cream and ice milk. * Try cutting back on fried and fatty foods. Often, bloating results from eating fatty foods. Fat delays stomach empty
Hi guys!! seems like there r gases....gases all the world but less oxygen to inhale.. y do u guys eat tooooooooo much.. can't u live with less spicy & oily stuffs

hey my aunt has a major problem with gas... what are some home remedies that can help her with the gas

Anonymous's Response

Hello, Better Diet and excersice wil help you in getting relief. Avoid junk Food and dring lot of water. Most important The diet, excersise and drink lot of water and do not keep your stomach empty for long time.

Hope you will get better soon. The best way to get treatment is to get to the doctor near you as they can suggest better treatment.

Hope this helps.