Ganglion in wrist. Taken steroid injections. Losing grip and strength in hand. Hot, red, swollen palm. Normal?

I m 23, I have had continuous problems with a ganglion on the palm side of my right wrist since 2008. I have had it removed once, steroid injections , and an arthroscopy alongside physio. The lump grew straight back and is now bigger than ever, hard, with a softer lump growing from it. I have lost grip and strength in my hand, affecting all of evryday life- not to mention being in constant pain all the time! Today the palm of my hand is hot, red, swollen and hurts to s also itchy. Is this normal?!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013