Ganglion cyst aspirated and then filled with blood. is this something I should be concerned about ?

I have a ganglion cyst on my right wrist on the palm side of my hand. My doctor tried to aspirate two weeks ago and removed some clear gel-like fluid but did not seem to get all of it as there was still a small bump. I made another appointment last week and she attempted to aspirate it again but this time the bump was filled with blood . My doctor did not seem concerned about this, squeezed most of the blood out and sent me home. My wrist is very bruised, (from all the squeezing? ) and it feels like there is still a mass of the synovial fluid in there. How do I know if it s fluid or blood and if it is blood again, is this something I should be concerned about ?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011