Gamma gt score high, take amytriptyline, ramipril, kliofem, zoladex implant. Can any of these elevate reading ?

I had blood tests yesterday to see if I can embark on Rebif for MS. My gamma gt score came back at 163 which apparently is high. I am tee total so it s not alcohol related. I take amytriptyline, ramipril , kliofem and have a zoladex implant every three months for PCO disease. Could any of these elevate the reading? I also had my gall bladder removed two years ago. How can I reduce the level?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013