Gallbladder removed, pregnant, lower abdominal pain, nausea, reg bowel movements

Hi, had my gallbladder removed 1 week ago. Gallstones started when I was 38 weeks preg, I m healing fine. My problem started yesterday, dull ache about 2 inches aboove my belly button this discomfort does not subside, a also have sharp pains in my lower right side/ abdomen , this pain comes and goes. I feel naucious at times. Both pains increase when I push on the area. I have reg bowel movememtsand haven t eaten since dinner at 5 and that was a small healthy meal. what could be the problem?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012