Gallbladder removed, kidney removed due to cancer, pain in lever, chest, shoulder, kidney hurts

okay i have had my gallbladder removed and a yr ago i had 20 % of my right kidney removed to cancer and i keep getting this really pad pain in my liver area and it will move into the chest and into my shoulder and then my kidney will start to hurt i will get the urge to get sick and when i lay down or ant kind of movement and the pain will become very bad.. it will go away for a little while but here the last few months it has been bothering me alot and the last two weeks it has been almost every day
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012