Gallbladder removed, hands were shaking, dizziness, heart beat racing. Suggestion?

I had my gallbladder taken out 2 1/2 weeks ago. It was only working at 8%. Last Monday my hands were shaking but thought I might need some fruit. It went away. Then a week later my hands started shaking again and I was dizzy alittle but also my heart was racing. Blood pressure was fine 122/72. What do you think may be the issue?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Hi, Thank you for posting at HCM.

All your symptoms are related to post colecistectomia syndrome(SPK). All those problems are caused by failure influent of the gallbladder fluid, that is characterized by abdominal severe pain in the right side after you eat, dyspepsia, flatulence, heartburn, constipation and migraine.
You should make a control for: residual gallstone, pancreas, adhesionet post-operatore. The treatment will be on base of the results of examination.

Good Luck.