Gallbladder removed. Having nausea, headache, cold sweats and chills after taking food. Could this be due to food or gall bladder removal?

I had my gallbladder removed about 2 years ago. On Thursday I had fried chicken wings. I woke up the Friday morning feeling nauseous and like I had to vomit ...I thought it was just the food and that I was having digestive complications. Then later Friday I began to get chills, cold sweats, and a horrible headache . Those symptoms continues through Saturday. Now Sunday I still have cold sweats ( like when a fever breaks but it keeps happening throughout the day) and I have a horrible headache. I have taken 4 500mg tylenols and the pain still has not gone. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012