Gallbladder removal done, has numbness in hands, fatigue. Possible cause?

Hello, its just for abit of advice really. My mum has had her gallbladder removed a month ago and was in a lot of pain and is slowly recovering. For the last couple of days she has had numbness in her hands and has been feeling fatigued, because it is easter monday, she doesn t want to go up to out of hours because she doesn t think they will have the answer and she thinks tests will probably be needed to be carried out which won t be available until tomorrow.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013