Gallbladder polyp, have weight loss, short term memory loss, poor concentration. Is this due to gall bladder?

Just found out that I have a gallbladder polyp . The pain in my lower right abdomen started in August and I got the results from my ultrasound yesterday. Im a 28 year old female, non-smoker, 5 8 and ive always been underweight . Ive lost 10 lbs since August 3rd that currenty puts me at 106 lbs. I am very concerned about having surgery at my current weight. Should I be concerned? Ive also noticed that my short term memory is on a decline. I cant remember what ived said in the past 2 minutes of all conversations. Its very hard for my to concentrate on anything. Could the issue with my gallbladder cause my memory to decline??
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012